FAQ - Fire Extinguisher
1) what is the shelf life of the fire extinguishers?
3 years shelf life in general.
2) Is there an expiry date stated on fire extinguishers?
There is a sticker label with a 1-year expiry date.
This is for the purpose of annual inspection to check that it is in working condition.
3) Do we throw away the fire extinguishers after use or can we refill them? If we
can refill, how much will it cost?
extinguishers can be re-filled after usage. Refilling cost depends on the location of
collection and quantity.
4) Is there a certification/approval sticker
on the fire extinguisher?
Yes, there is
a SETSCO-certified sticker on the fire extinguisher bottle. This is the main selling point for our
5) Is there a delivery charge?
Free delivery is for a minimum
order of any 3 items. If not, there is a delivery charge of S$25. Self collection can be arranged too
at Mei Ling Street.
6) Is a wall bracket provided?
Yes, a L-shaped wall hook is provided together with each fire
7) Are goods returnable?
Sorry, goods sold are non-returnable unless there are