Monthly Fire Extinguisher Checks
- Nothing blocking access to extinguishers
- Pressure gauge shows fully charged
- Hose / Nozzle is free of cracks, tears or obstructions
- Pin and tamper seal are intact
- Handle / lever is undamaged
- No dents, leaks, rust, chemical deposits and/or other signs of abuse or wear
- Dry powder chemical is moving freely inside cylinder
- Inspection tag is attached and updated
Portable fire extinguishers must be inspected and tagged on an annual basis.
Dry chemical fire extinguishers require a full internal inspection of the unit every 6 years. This procedure includes removing and replacing the fire extinguishing agent. These units must be hydrotested every 12 years.
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) fire extinguishers do not require 6 year maintenance but must be hydrotested every 5 years.
Please contact us at +65 8500 9210
for inspection and servicing of fire extinguishers.